Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
Salesperson Pre-License Class
March 19 - May 01, 2022 | 12:00 PM
7.5-hour Evening Class
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Classes are Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm to 7:30pm. Classes consist of 12 sessions, or 6 weeks. No class on 4/16/22 and 4/17/22 To qualify for a Salesperson’s Real Estate
Classes are Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm to 7:30pm. Classes consist of 12 sessions, or 6 weeks.
No class on 4/16/22 and 4/17/22
To qualify for a Salesperson’s Real Estate License in Georgia, an applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a high school graduate or the holder of a GED certificate of equivalency.
- Successfully complete a Commission-approved Salesperson Pre-license Course of at least 75 hours and achieve a score of 72% on the school final exam.
- Pass a Commission-approved state examination with a score of 72%.
- Obtain a GCIC report (criminal background check) through a local police department.
- Obtain report no more than 60 days prior to picking up license.
- Complete the Lawful Presence Verification form.
For Virtual Classes you are required to:
- Be stationary – not driving or moving around
- Camera must be on for the duration of the class time
- Be On-Time: ZOOM logs your time In and Out
- Dressed appropriately
David Del Priore