Classes are Monday to Thursday from 9:45am to 1:45pm. Classes consist of 20 sessions, or 5 weeks. Sessions at our Conyers academy location;
883 Commerce Dr SW, Conyers, GA 30094
To qualify for a Salesperson’s Real Estate License in Georgia, an applicant must:
- Be a high school graduate or the holder of a GED certificate of equivalency.
- Successfully complete a Commission-approved Salesperson Pre-license Course of at least 75 hours and achieve a score of 72% on the school final exam.
- Pass a Commission-approved state examination with a score of 72%.
- Obtain a GCIC report (criminal background check) through a local police department.
- Obtain report no more than 60 days prior to picking up license.
- Complete the Lawful Presence Verification form.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
For In-person Classes you are required to:
- Mask recommended throughout class.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival
- Be On-Time
- Dressed appropriately, business casual